Translate

Sunday, January 04, 2015

A New Years View

"People are going to judge you. People are going to condemn you. You know- a matter of fact- it seems as though, some people, that's exactly what they are looking for.
  
I would rather live on the verge of falling and let my security be found in the all sufficiency of the grace of God than to live in some kind of pietistic illusion of moral excellency.
 I guess I'd say, Go out and live real good. I promise you'll get beat up real bad, but, in a little while after you're dead, you'll be rolled away anyway. It's not going to matter if you have a few scars. But it will matter if you didn't live." Rich Mullens


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to JTO. Feel free to comment. All comments are screened prior to posting. Comments containing ad hominems will be deleted.