Translate

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Are You A Ragamuffin?

Definition of ragamuffin: a ragged often disreputable person; especially :  a poorly clothed often dirty child 

In spiritual terms, 
"ragamuffins are the unsung assembly of saved sinners who are little in their own sight and aware of their brokenness and powerlessness before God... A ragamuffin knows that he is only a beggar at the door of God's mercy."

 God Loves ragamuffins.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to JTO. Feel free to comment. All comments are screened prior to posting. Comments containing ad hominems will be deleted.