Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Words Every Orthodox Blogger Should Recite Once A Day and With Vigor

1. I am not important because I blog.
2. I am not respected because I blog.
3. Fewer people care what I have to say than I might think.
4. The hope of the world does not rest on my posts.
5. God can get along just fine without me.
6. I am not more spiritual because I blog.
7. Blogging is not my life.
8. My sense of entitlement is a figment of my imagination.
9. My words can hurt individuals.
10. My words can hurt families.
11. My words can hurt churches.
12. My words can cause divisiveness.
13. I can find better ways to bring meaning to the world.
14. I am not in competition with other bloggers.
15. My relationships with other bloggers is pseudo, at best.
16. I can quit blogging at anytime.
17. I think I can quit blogging at anytime.
18. Maybe I can quit blogging at anytime.
19. I'm not sure I can quit blogging.
20. I might be hooked on blogging.
21. I am going to seek help.
22. I am going to google "boggers anonymous".
23. Maybe there is a support group at church for me.
24. No, I have already alienated all of them.
25. Perhaps I should just keep blogging.
26. Yes, it's good for me, really, kind of.
27. Oh. It's 12:30 a.m. and I am still blogging.
28. I don't think I will post this.
29. Orthodox people have no sense of humor and are so damn literal, so this post will put me in a bad light.
30. Out of all my words here, the word "damn" will be the most provocative.
31. WWJB: What would Jesus Blog if I gave him my password?
32. Does Jesus already have my password?
33. Perhaps Jesus is my password.
34. I think I will post this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to JTO. The ability to comment is currently open to all. All comments are filtered prior to posting. Anonymous posters are asked to sign their comment with an identifying name (first name is okay) to prevent confusion in the discussion.