Translate

Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanks Be To God For Life and Fresh Air

Thanks be to God that my family and I are alive. Workers discovered the presence of a substantial amount of Carbon Monoxide leakage in our house. A "deadly" rating is 35. The rating discovered in our house was 1000 plus. Obviously there was a measure of ventilation in the furnace area that did not allow the full potential of leakage to get into our living area or death would have been certain. We have, however, suffered from unexplained physical illnesses and symptoms for months, even up to three years. Thanks be to God that this odorless, invisible gas was discovered and that we will have an opportunity to heal with fresh air. Please pray that there will be no long term effects on our bodies as is sometimes the case with such long term exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to JTO. You must have a Google or other appropriate account in order to post a comment. Anonymous comments are not allowed.