Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Saint Moses The Black- The Motion Picture

Some may not know that I have spent most of my life in some aspect of the film industry, both in front and behind the camera, and as an instructor of film acting and film production. Since closing my film production company in 2008, I have devoted my time to writing. With this post comes the announcement of the launching of my project to write the screenplay and produce the life story of Saint Moses The Black into a motion picture.

The first phase of any good motion picture is the development of a good script. A good script is one that tells a good story, and for those of you familiar with the life of Saint Moses, you know that the story elements are strong.

I am gathering a limited number of individuals who will help make this project happen by investing in the development of the screenplay. This select group of individuals will have ownership in the screenplay and will be a vital part of the success of the project.

To learn more about this project visit: 
And express your interest on the CONTACT Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to JTO. Feel free to comment. All comments are screened prior to posting. Comments containing ad hominems will be deleted.