Translate

Monday, June 30, 2008

JTO Reaches The 10,000th Visitor Mark!

10,000 Visits and counting! I am sure some of you will want to take credit for a few thousand of those, but it is remarkable that such a milestone has been reached. I have had the opportunity to meet people from all over the world and from every spectrum of belief. I have shared my journey both good and bad and felt the encouragement from those of you who have come this way. What a wonderful time these few years have been. This is just the beginning. Should the Lord will, we will reach # 20,000 in a much shorter time. Stay tuned and stay with me. I need you...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:57 AM

    Your latest posts have been quite informational and very interesting. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So my earlier posts were...Thanks Deb :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to JTO. Feel free to comment. All comments are screened prior to posting. Comments containing ad hominems will be deleted.