Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blowing Off Steam-Cover Your Face!

I received a forwarded video smearing Barack Obama today. There was nothing in the words of this Church Of Christ Brother that was heretical, however the commentator of the video, with an obvious agenda, attempted to make it seem so. I am afraid I came close to sinning. I refuse to post the video here for you to see so you will just have to get the gist from my words. Here was my rambling my response:
I am weary of these conservative evangelical fundamental misconstruers of Barack Obama. There are negatives about Obama but this video is dishonest. If you have ears to hear, listen again to what he is saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is doing anything but mocking! He is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Government. Obviously the books of the law are not applicable to us today! So what part of what he said do you not agree with ???? I am a Christian and heard no heretical teaching coming from his mouth. It is a sin also to falsely accuse a brother in Christ. Shame on the promoter of this video. He is a liar and a deceiver and those who promote this video are just as deceived. Stop it! You keep voting for so-called "pro life" politicians and "how's that working for you?" Why do we still have Roe V Wade and abortion on demand after all these years? Could it be that you Evangelicals are just being used? If you want to do something really constructive, invest or send investors to my pro-life film Ausrotten. (See link below.) Put your money where your mouth is! Help change the hearts and mind of the world by supporting a feature film that reveals the murderous spirit of the Pro Choice, Planned Parenthood driven extermination machine. Austrotten is German for "Extermination." Come on you heartless diatribes! I am offering you an opportunity to actually effect the spiritual realm by getting physically involved. But I doubt many or any will take me up on this offer. Look at all the non-profit pro-life groups you think so highly of and probably support. They are so concerned with paying the salaries of all their myriads of employees that, in comparison, they could care less how many babies have been ripped apart, limb from limb today. They will go home and sleep just fine having deposited their paychecks that day. Quit wasting your time telling lies about Obama and ignoring the self righteous, unstable, war mongering, adulterer, McCain just because he said the right words to Rick Warren. "Professing themselves to be wise they become fools."

God Bless you. I look forward to hearing from you on my BLOG.

www.journeytoorthodoxy.blogspot.com

UPDATE 12/2011: Support our current feature film!
Moses The Black-The Movie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:46 AM

    I, too, have had Christian people send me email attacks on Obama, erroneously accusing him of being Muslim, though he is a Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am most sensitive of this because I am guilty of the same. I just deleted an anti-Obama blog because I saw in my own methods a dishonest and half informed view of the truth. Lord be merciful to me a sinner.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to JTO. Feel free to comment. All comments are screened prior to posting. Comments containing ad hominems will be deleted.