Translate

Tuesday, June 06, 2023

Editing Scriptures, The Trinitarian Way

Let me give that a try...

"Jesus said to her. "Do not touch me for I have not yet gone up to the Father myself. But go to my brothers human creatures and say to them, 'I am going up to my father myself and your father, and my God myself and your God.' " 

That's fun. Let's try another one...

"So pray this way: 'Our Father Me who is in heaven standing right here, may your my name be treated as holy. May your my kingdom come. May your my will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give I'm going to give us this day our daily bread, and forgive I'm going to forgive us our debts as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not bring I won't bring us into temptation but deliver I will deliver us from the wicked one.' "

...because, you see, Jesus is God, right? "God the father. God the son. God the Holy Spirit?"

Well, he was human while on earth, you say? Then why has he not melded back into the Father Spirit since he is now back in heaven? Why is THE MAN Christ Jesus now at the "RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER"?

You have strange bedfellows if you adhere to the Trinity doctrine:

"Many who believe in the Trinity are surprised, perhaps shocked, to learn that the idea of divine beings existing as trinities or triads long predated Christianity. Yet, as we will see, the evidence is abundantly documented."





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to JTO. Feel free to comment. All comments are screened prior to posting. Comments containing ad hominems will be deleted.