Translate

Friday, August 14, 2009

"I'm Stokacus!"

In light of Antiochian Metropolitan Philip's failed attempt to blackmail the OCA into silencing and punishing the website, Orthodox Christians For Accountability,

JTO publicly supports the ongoing effort of the website
and of the web author, Mark Stokoe, by proclaiming,

"I'm Stokacus!"




TO: Mark Stokoe:


Remember that the name Stokoe means a person whose profession is "felling trees or removing stumps". The bigger they are the harder they fall. Keep chopping and digging!

"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

TO: Metropolitan Philip:

"Shepherd the flock that is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away"

TO: The Silent Antiochian Clergy:

"For I have been crucified with Christ yet nevertheless I live, yet is not I who live but Christ who lives in me and the life that I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me...for me to live is Christ and to die is gain."

"For the Lord has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

FOR GOD'S SAKE AND THE SAKE OF HIS HOLY CHURCH AND YOUR OWN SOUL, STAND IN THE LIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH..."Fathers".


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Just wondering how the soldier named Daniel Nuoff is doing since the last posting of him being in his round of chemo. Praying for him and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon, I just talked with Sergeant Nuoffer. He went through some trying times, to be sure, but he survived his surgery and chemo and is still a soldier in the United States Army. He is great husband and father. Thanks for your prayers for him!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to JTO. Feel free to comment. All comments are screened prior to posting. Comments containing ad hominems will be deleted.