Translate

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Once Saved, Always Saved?

The Orthodox Church has always held that salvation is a process not an event. One is being saved not already saved. Salvation is by grace through faith, but faith is not based on simple mental assent to a correct belief. Even the demons believe. Faith is right belief as evidenced by righteous works and lived out sacramentaly within the Church. Thus the Church contains the full measure of salvation for man on earth. For a more complete understanding of this doctrine which varies vastly from the Protestant ethos click here: Read More...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board
    and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.

    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped
    me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to JTO. Feel free to comment. All comments are screened prior to posting. Comments containing ad hominems will be deleted.